The Dirección General de Tráfico (DGT) reminds the public that the majority of their tasks are available from their Electronic Headquarters. These are the DGT procedures that you can do from home due to the Coronavirus crisis.
In the midst of the coronavirus crisis and with the recommendation to stay at home, there are many people who wonder what they will do with their DGT procedures in progress or those that cannot be avoided. As far as possible, it is better to avoid going to any office to carry them out and it is better to process them electronically. That is the option that the DGT has for most of its official documents.
The DGT has just reminded all drivers of those procedures that can be carried out from home. For example, almost all those that have to do with driving licenses are accessible from the Electronic Headquarters. The same happens in the case of the essential documents of vehicles.
Which are the DGT procedures you can do from home?
These are the DGT procedures that can be carried out from home thanks to the availability of their Electronic Headquarters:
- Duplicate of driver’s license
- International driving license (requires that the person goes to a DGT Office to pick up the document)
- Change of address for notifications
- Consult the balance of points
- Duplicate of the circulation permit (requires that the person goes to a DGT Office to pick up the document)
- Vehicle report
- Usual driver designation
- Payment of fines
- Identification of the driver responsible for an infraction
- Scheduling of appointments
- Environmental distinctions through the online purchase in “Correos”
We want to listen to you and know what your questions are about the procedures you have to carry out. Count on the advice of our experts to clarify all your doubts.
In Entre Trámites we invite you to know about all our consultation services. Fill in our contact form and we will call you to help you as soon as possible, schedule your online consultation, or just text our WhatsApp.
You may also be interested in: New APP “miDGT” Procedures from Home