Through Form EX19, you can request the EU Family Member card, a residence permit for the relatives of a citizen of a EU Member State, any of the States that are part of the European Economic Area, or Switzerland, who do not hold the nationality of any of the aforementioned States and who are going to reside in Spain for a period of more than three months.

The foreign relatives of the Spanish/EU/EEA/Swiss citizen that have the intention to live in Spain for a period of more than three months must request and obtain the Residence Card of a EU Citizen Family Member.

Who is entitled to file the application?

The family member of the Spanish/EU/EEA/Swiss citizen can apply for it in person.

What are the requirements in addition to Form EX19?

To check all the requirements and required documentation, we suggest going directly to the Immigration Portal of the Ministry of Inclusion, Migration, and Social Security.

What is the deadline to submit the application?

A period of three months is established, counting from the date of entry into Spanish territory.

Where can you apply?

You have two options: going to the Immigration Office of the province where you intend to reside, or going to your corresponding Police Station.

Finally, if you want to do any immigration procedure, make sure it has an expert team in the field. At Entre Trámites we invite you to know our immigration services.

Also, we want to listen to you and know what your questions are about the procedures you have to do. You can always rely on the advice of our experts to clarify all your doubts. Contact us!

It’s always a good idea to leave your bureaucratic paperwork in the hands of specialists!

You may be also interested in: