Through Form EX17, you can apply for a Foreigner Identity Card (TIE), which is mandatory to prove your legal situation in Spain.

The foreigner’s situation in Spain can be:

What are the requirements to apply for the TIE?

The Foreigner Identity Card can be requested if any of the following requirements are met:

What are the required documents in addition to Form EX17?

The following documents must be also attached to the application form:

Where to apply for it?

It can be requested at the Immigration Offices or at the Police Station of the province where the initial authorization to reside legally in Spanish territory was processed.

Finally, if you want to do any immigration procedure, make sure it has an expert team in the field. At Entre Trámites we invite you to know our immigration services.

We want to listen to you and know what your questions are about the procedures you have to do. You can always rely on the advice of our experts to clarify all your doubts. Contact us!