Form EX12 is used to request a work permit as an employee or self-employed, and both part-time or full-time.
Who can request it?
This type of work permit in Spain can be requested by:
- The holder of the stay for studies, research, training, non-labor practices, or volunteer services.
- The foreign crew member on Spanish maritime fishing vessels.
- The holder of a residence permit by the CCEE, given due to Social Arraigo and not being authorized to work.
- The applicant or holder of a residence permit by the CCEE due to humanitarian reasons, collaboration with Public Authorities, reasons of national security, or due to public interest.
- Cross-border workers.
- The unaccompanied foreign minor holder of a temporary residence permit.
- Nationals under International Agreements.
Where do you have to submit Form EX12?
Depending on who makes the request for the work permit, it must be presented in one place or another. Because of this, it is important to check out the Immigration Portal of the Ministry of Inclusion, Social Security and Migration, and see the webpages of your corresponding Autonomous Community.
Also, we want to listen to you and know what your questions are about the procedures you have to do. Contact us and rely on the advice of our experts to clarify all your doubts!