Officially known in Spanish as: “Solicitud de autorización de residencia de larga duración o de larga duración-UE”.

Through Form EX11, a long-term residence permit is requested, which grants indefinite residence and work in Spain under the same conditions as any Spanish national.

Therefore, Form EX11 includes the following types of permits to a:

What is Form EX11 for?

It is used to request a long-term residence permit that authorizes you to reside and work in Spanish territory indefinitely. In addition, in the cases in which the EU long-term residence permit is requested, the possibility of obtaining a residence or residence and work permit in other Member States of the European Union is granted, according to the conditions that these determine.

Who can request it?

The foreigner that meets all the conditions stated above will have to request it personally. In the same way, if you are a resident of Spain, you can also request it through a legal representative.

What are the documents that must be attached along with Form EX11?

Depending on the type of permit requested, it will require certain additional documents. For this reason, we suggest you check the Immigration Portal of the Ministry of Labor, Migration, and Social Security.

Also, if you need any kind of advice with your immigration procedure, you can contact us and we will answer right away!

Where can the application be submitted?

If you are in Spain, you can go to any public registry and address this form to the Immigration Office of the province where you reside. If you are not in Spain, you can present it at the Spanish Diplomatic Mission or Consular Office in your area of ​​residence.

Finally, if you want to do any immigration procedure, make sure it has an expert team in the field. At Entre Trámites we invite you to know our immigration services.

We want to listen to you and know what your questions are about the procedures you have to do. You can always rely on the advice of our experts to clarify all your doubts. Contact us!