Officially known in Spanish as: “Solicitud de autorización de residencia temporal y trabajo en el marco de prestaciones transnacionales de servicios”.
Through Form EX08, you can apply for a permit to temporarily reside and work within the framework of the transnational provision of services in Spain. As a result, you can move to a work center in Spain. In addition, you must be employed by a company established in a country that is not a member of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
Form EX08 includes the following types of permits:
- Posted worker under a contract for the provision of services (art. 110.1).
- Posted worker sent to a Spanish center of the same company or group (art. 110.1)
- Worker for supervision/consulting of projects/services in a Spanish company (art. 110.1)
- Worker for supervision/consulting of projects/services in a company located in Spain (art. 110.1)
- Seasonal/campaign worker posted to a work center in Spain of the same company/group (art. 116).
What is the purpose of Form EX08?
It is used to request a temporary residence and work permit within the framework of transnational provision of services in the following cases:
- When the worker is posted based on a service provision contract.
- When the worker is posted to a work center in Spain belonging to the same company or group.
- When the worker is hired to supervise/advise projects/services in a Spanish company or a company based in Spain.
- When the worker is a seasonal/campaign worker posted to a work center in Spain from the same company or group,
Who can request it?
This permit will have to be requested personally by the employer, or by the legal representative of the company that is hiring.
What are the required documents besides Form EX08?
The documents required along with the Application Form EX08 are the following:
- A complete copy of the valid passport or travel title.
- Copy of the legally required training or professional qualification.
- Supporting documentation that identifies the hiring company. In addition, the company to which the service is provided.
- Public documentation proving that the signer of the work permit request is the one who holds the legal representation of the company that hires the worker.
- Identification of the signer.
- Work contract.
- Certificate of posting of workers (A1 Certificate) from the competent Authority or Institution of the country of origin, which basically proves that the worker continues to be subject to their Social Security legislation.
Where should it be submitted?
Finally, after gathering all the required documentation, the application must be submitted to any public registry and addressed to the Immigration Office of the province where the services will be provided.
Finally, if you want to do any immigration procedure, make sure it has an expert team in the field. At Entre Trámites we invite you to know our immigration services.
We want to listen to you and know what your questions are about the procedures you have to do. You can always rely on the advice of our experts to clarify all your doubts. Contact us!