This card is a residence and work permit that enables foreigners holding an EU-Blue Card issued in another country of the European Union to carry out their qualified job in Spain.
Form EX00 includes the following types of permits:
- Worker residing outside Spain (art. 85)
- EU Blue Card holder admitted to another EU Member State (art. 95)
- Holder of a stay permit for studies, research, or practices that end in such condition (art. 199)
- Holder of a previous residence/residence and work permit that ends in such condition (arts. 200-203)
What is it for?
It is used to apply for a temporary residence and work authorization for a foreign worker residing outside Spain to perform a work activity that requires a higher education qualification or, with the exception of a minimum of five years of professional experience. It is also used to apply for a temporary residence and work permit for an EU Blue Card holder admitted in another EU Member State.
Who can request it?
In either case, it will be the employer, personally or through his legal representative, who may submit this request.
What are the documents that must accompany Form EX05?
In addition to Form EX05, the following documents must be attached:
- First, a complete copy of the valid passport or travel title.
- Copy of the required professional training.
- Documentation that identifies the company.
- Signed work contract.
- A document that accredits not to take into account the national employment situation.
- Documentation accrediting that the company guarantees the necessary solvency for the hiring. In the case of mobility of workers holding an EU Blue Card issued by another Member State of the European Union, the following must also be submitted:
- Documentation proving ownership of the EU Blue Card.
- Certificate of criminal record, issued by the authorities of the country of origin or country of residence during the previous five years.
- A medical certificate.
Where to apply for it?
It can be requested at the Immigration Offices or at the Police Station of the province where the services are to be provided.