We can advise you for FREE about your immigration procedures!
We’re an expert team in handling immigration procedures.
We offer you a free immigration consultation so that you know which is the most appropriate procedure for your situation, and how it should be carried out.
Relax, leave your immigration procedures in our hands.
We call you with no obligation!
Schedule your online consultation today!
We analyze your legal situation and offer you all the alternatives that allow you to regularize your immigration status and get your legal papers in Spain. We provide you with our experience when it comes to informing and advising you on your objectives with the immigration procedures in Spain.
Receiving online advice in Entre Trámites can be free*.
Immigration services that fit your needs
It is one of the easiest ways to obtain the Spanish residence This investor visa allows non-European citizens to obtain the Spanish residency for 1 year (with possible future renewals to extend the duration of the permit).
One of the benefits of this residence permit is that it doesn’t require a stay in the country (for more than 183 days), but only that the applicant must visit the country on an occasional basis.
If you intend to move to Spain to study, then the student visa is your best option.
- For those foreigners who are going to pursue their studies in an educational center (either public or private).
- For non-European citizens initiating any kind of research work in the country.
If you are a family member of an EU citizen or you have formed a domestic partnership or marriage with an EU citizen, you can start living and working legally in Spain in a VERY SIMPLE way as if you were a resident.
- Immediate family members: Domestic partner or spouse (marriage).
- First-degree descendants: Children in common or of their domestic partner.
- First degree ascendants: Father or mother of the EU citizen.
There are three main types:
- Entrepreneur Visa: If you plan to start your own company in Spain and it’s an innovative and technological project.
- Highly Skilled Worker: This visa is for those non-European citizens who have a job offer as a manager or in a similar high salary position.
- Regular work permit: For those who have found a regular job offer in Spain that takes into account the national unemployment situation.
If you have sufficient funds and you’re not planning to carry out any type of economic activity, the non-lucrative residence visa is the best option for you. It will guarantee you residence in Spain for 1 year, with the possibility of subsequent 2-year renewals.
This is a type of temporary residence authorization for exceptional circumstances that may be granted to certain foreign citizens who are in Spain. There are two types:
- Social Arraigo: It consists of having family ties in Spain and being socially integrated.
- Labor Arraigo: The applicant must have had labor relations in Spain for at least 6 months.
It is the legal status held by those foreigners who meet the necessary requirements held by the Spanish government, which translates into getting several related rights.
Spanish citizenship gives you the possibility to live and work in any other European country other than Spain, it allows you to vote and the most important thing: it allows you to live indefinitely in the Spanish territory. There are 4 ways to obtain citizenship:
- By Option
The first step to start residing legally is to obtain the NIE. The Foreigner’s Identity Number is the basic document you will need to identify yourself in the country. It’ll allow you to carry out any type of bureaucratic or legal procedure such as buying a house, buying a car, setting up your business or getting your residence permit.
It is a document by which a Spanish or a foreigner legally residing in Spain, request the fostering of a foreigner in their home for a maximum period of 90 days. This way, they commit to take care of them during their stay in the country. This is one of the requirements established for those tourists who are not subject to the EU community laws.
If you have a trip outside Spain and your residence or stay permit is in a renewal or extension period, it will be necessary to request this authorization, which will allow you to leave Spain and return to the national territory within a period not exceeding ninety (90) days.
Our goal is that you don’t have to worry about anything, so we’ll take care of any appeal or administrative appeal that your case may require. If for any reason the Spanish Administration denies your application, we’ll use all our means to help you achieve your goals.