This internship contract sample is provided in PDF format by the Ministry of Labor, Migration and Social Security.
An internship contract can be made for those people who have a university or professional training degree, either medium or higher, or have equivalent official titles.
No more than five years may have elapsed since the completion of the studies, or seven years in the case of workers with disabilities.
In which cases does this internship contract apply?
This contract allows the formalization of a full or part-time internship work contract, for the following groups:
- Ordinary internship contract.
- Practices of workers in situations of social exclusion, victims of gender and domestic violence, victims of terrorism, and victims of human trafficking.
- Internship contract for workers in a situation of social exclusion in insertion companies.
- Practices for workers over 52 years of age who are beneficiaries of unemployment benefits.
- Internship contract for people with disabilities in special employment centers.
- Work practices of social interest or promotion of agricultural employment.
In matters not provided for in the clauses of the same, the following will apply: Art. 11 Royal Legislative Decree 2/2015, of October 23, which approves the revised text of the Workers Statute Law, Royal Decree 488/1998, of March 27, and the collective agreement applicable to the labor relations of the company.
The content of this contract, as well as its termination, will be communicated to the Public Employment Service (SEPE) within 10 days within 10 days following its conclusion or cessation.
If you want more information about it, you can consult the following content:
Finally, if you need any kind of advice about work contracts or hiring procedures, make sure you rely on an expert team. At Entre Trámites we invite you to check our labor management services for SMEs, self-employed workers, and other types of businesses.
We want to listen to you and know what your questions are about the procedures you have to do. You can always rely on the advice of our specialists to clarify all your doubts. Contact us!