Through Form EX06, a residence and work permit for a fixed-term employee is requested.
Therefore, Form EX06 includes the following types of permits:
- Seasonal or campaign activity (art. 97)
- Labor or service (art. 97)
- Senior management staff (art. 97)
- Professional athletes (art. 97)
- Artists (art. 97)
- Groups determined by an MTIN Order (art. 97)
- For training (art. 97)
- For professional practices (art. 97)
- Artists of recognized international prestige (art. 178)
- Development cooperation project (DA 1ª3)
What is Form EX06 for?
It is used to request a temporary residence and work permit as an employee, for a fixed-term job.
Who can submit the application?
It must be presented by the employer personally but, it can be also made by the legal representative of the company.
What is the required documentation?
In addition to the application form, the following documents must be submitted in duplicate:
- A complete copy of the valid passport or travel title.
- Proof of having the required training to carry out the profession.
- Agreement of the worker to return to their country of origin.
- An identification document of the company.
- Signed work contract(s), both original and copy.
- Accreditation of the results of the management of the job offer in the Public Employment Service of the State and the Autonomous Communities.
- A document that certifies the required financial means for the hiring of the employee.
- To have available housing.
- Accreditation of the commitment to organize the trip to Spain of the employee and then the return to the country of origin.
- Finally, the documentation that proves the diligent performance in order to guarantee the worker’s return.
Where should it be submitted?
After gathering all the required documentation, the place of presentation of the application is the Immigration Office of the Delegation or Sub-delegation of the Government of the province where the services will be provided.